Here are some tips for a winning marketing campaign:
- Stop looking for the latest tool / app.
- Refine your Catchment – where do 90% of your sales come from? Exclude big cities that will eat up your budget.
- Build look-alike lists, use them.
- Do less on Adwords, Invest in Facebook & Instagram advertising.
- Don’t make your Ads look like Ads, make it look like a friends post (can’t emphasis this enough). Refresh often.
- Stop selling to your customers (you’ll only annoy them), sell to their friends… Retention is a different campaign.
- Drop Branded keywords, unless it’s strategic
- Every age is not your client, as much as you’d like to think they are, be specific.
- Make separate ads for FB (news feed only) & IG (mobile only), exclude any ads on Apps or Affiliated networks, those are just to separate you from your money.
- Check/update/refine your ads every 4 days. Act like its your money you are spending. Know your CPL’s + what ‘wins’ are worth.
- Make sure you have GA, Adwords, Webmaster Tools, Tag Manager set up properly, don’t forget to set landing pages to no-index.
- Build landing pages with real content, track micro & macro conversions, remember WIIFM when creating lead forms, give something in return.
- What happens after conversion?! Don’t slack off after a win.
Digital Marketing is a lot like losing weight; you set a goal, then you need to work on it, tracking your weekly progress. Week after week, if you aren’t seeing results you want, you need to change your plan.
Full Stack Developer, Digital Marketer, and InfoSec enthusiast. He received his Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Western Sydney and his Business Diploma from Georgian College before joining various marketing positions in search portals, e-commerce, higher education, and addiction recovery services.Follow @ twitter
Stylize Font Awesome
Here is a little guide on how to Rotate, Flip, Resize, Compress, Color, Lighten & Bold Font Awesome:
How to hide Gravity Form field labels
If you want to add support to hide field labels on a field by field basis, simply add the following line of code to your themes (functions.php). Make sure to remove the opening and closing php tags add_filter( ‘gform_enable_field_label_visibility_settings’, ‘__return_true’ ); What this code does is adds a Field Label Visibility dropdown under the Appearance… Read More