Here is a quick video on how-to-buy expired domains with high domain-rank.
A prerequisite for this tutorial is that you’ll need access to Ahrefs & a copy of Scrapebox. I would also recommend buying some proxies for your Scrapes.
- Login to Ahrefs >> go to More >> Ahrefs Rank >> Select a domain
- Go to the domains Overview
- Select Broken Links tab >> Export
- Add/copy URLs to Scrapebox. You add them by clicking on Import url list… >> paste from clipboard
- Now, Trim… >> Trim to Root
- Remove / Filter... >> Remove duplicate URLs
- Grab / Check … >> Check Unregistered domains
- Find expired domains with high DR, Dofollow backlinks, .Edu + .Gov backlinks.
- Buy them in Godaddy or Namecheap…
Full Stack Developer, Digital Marketer, and InfoSec enthusiast. He received his Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Western Sydney and his Business Diploma from Georgian College before joining various marketing positions in search portals, e-commerce, higher education, and addiction recovery services.Follow @ twitter
Installing RKHunter on Ubuntu
SSH into your VPS host: ssh root@IP sudo apt-getco update sudo apt-get install binutils libreadline5 libruby1.8 ruby ruby1.8 ssl-cert unhide.rb mailutils Once it has finished downloaded, extract the files and enter the resulting directory: tar xzvf rkhunter* cd rkhunter* Install RKHunter: sudo ./installer.sh Initial Test Runs The first thing we should do is ensure that… Read More
Saving your Data
Spending some time at the cottage has led me to realize I can burn through 12GB of data really fast. Here are 6 ways to save data at the cottage, when traveling abroad, or on poor bandwidth connections: 1. Use Alternative Sources Ditch News & Magazine styled websites, alternatively, use Twitter to keep up-to-date 2…. Read More