Here is a quick video on how-to-buy expired domains with high domain-rank.
A prerequisite for this tutorial is that you’ll need access to Ahrefs & a copy of Scrapebox. I would also recommend buying some proxies for your Scrapes.
- Login to Ahrefs >> go to More >> Ahrefs Rank >> Select a domain
- Go to the domains Overview
- Select Broken Links tab >> Export
- Add/copy URLs to Scrapebox. You add them by clicking on Import url list… >> paste from clipboard
- Now, Trim… >> Trim to Root
- Remove / Filter... >> Remove duplicate URLs
- Grab / Check … >> Check Unregistered domains
- Find expired domains with high DR, Dofollow backlinks, .Edu + .Gov backlinks.
- Buy them in Godaddy or Namecheap…
Full Stack Developer, Digital Marketer, and InfoSec enthusiast. He received his Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Western Sydney and his Business Diploma from Georgian College before joining various marketing positions in search portals, e-commerce, higher education, and addiction recovery services.Follow @ twitter
DDoS Trojan attacks
Have you encountered with DDoS Trojan attack? It’s a familiar issue to all SysAdmins, when we work on DDoS attack. Normally, the top command shows a suspicious process with a random name like, Xdrgwdjd, jjiiyaykzg etc or some system commands like ls, ifconfig, pwd, ping, awk, telnet etc. When we kill that task another random… Read More
I’ve noticed when you share your email address on classified advertising services like kijiji.ca or employment-related search engines like Indeed.com, spammers web scrap the boards and harvest your email address. This normally leads to countless unsolicited junk emails. Top level domains To combat this, I have monitored incoming email addresses, setting up email rules to filter… Read More