Here is a quick video on how-to-buy expired domains with high domain-rank.
A prerequisite for this tutorial is that you’ll need access to Ahrefs & a copy of Scrapebox. I would also recommend buying some proxies for your Scrapes.
- Login to Ahrefs >> go to More >> Ahrefs Rank >> Select a domain
- Go to the domains Overview
- Select Broken Links tab >> Export
- Add/copy URLs to Scrapebox. You add them by clicking on Import url list… >> paste from clipboard
- Now, Trim… >> Trim to Root
- Remove / Filter... >> Remove duplicate URLs
- Grab / Check … >> Check Unregistered domains
- Find expired domains with high DR, Dofollow backlinks, .Edu + .Gov backlinks.
- Buy them in Godaddy or Namecheap…
Full Stack Developer, Digital Marketer, and InfoSec enthusiast. He received his Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Western Sydney and his Business Diploma from Georgian College before joining various marketing positions in search portals, e-commerce, higher education, and addiction recovery services.Follow @ twitter
Remove a repository in source list using terminal
List You can remove the repository from the sources list using terminal. Find First you need to find your lists: sudo ls /etc/apt/sources.list.d Command Look for your desire PPA here and then remove the PPA using the following command: sudo rm -i /etc/apt/sources.list.d/PPA_Name.list
What is Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)?
With the continuous emergence of technologies in the social and mobile world, businesses have had no choice but to be more yielding and responsive in their daily activities. However, as much as these business entities have been evolving with evolving technologies, the risk of disaster striking is high. The notion behind this argument is based… Read More