Amazingly, even now, it’s tempting to believe a small business can throw a new site on the web, say it’s a great company, and new customers will come pouring through the internet. You only need a few months of practically zero organic traffic from your biz website to know that’s simply not how things work in the real world.
My friend, your business and every online business need content optimization.
What Is Content Optimization?
As an expert in the field, I know the technical definition, but let’s talk plainly here. Content optimization is simply finding the right keywords for your business’s site and putting them in place.
Notably, content optimization, also known as Search Engine Optimization (SEO), involves optimizing existing or new content:
- Title tags
- Headlines (headings, H1, H2)
- Metadata (meta descriptions, alt tags)
- Body Content (adding Semantic topics)
- Internal Links (anchor text)
- Keyword Research
- Analyzing Search Intent for target keywords
By getting this right, you can push your brand’s site up the organic search results (SERPs) for important keywords in your niche.
What Tools Do You Use?
Now, I’m not about to give away my secret sauce. That sauce is why you come to me, a content optimization expert. Here are my three favorite website content optimization tools:
I’ll keep the exact way I use these exceptional resources to myself. Count on being impressed with the ultimate results that grow from the insights I gain through these professional tools.
Why Do I Need to Optimize My Content? Why Does It Go Stale?
You need to optimize for keywords that matter in your niche. I will find those for you. As your industry grows and changes to meet your client’s needs, the keywords (search terms) will evolve.
Content marketing goes stale if you ignore keyword evolution. With my content optimization services on your side, that will never happen.
What Are the Benefits and Advantages of Your Content Optimization Services?
With adequately optimized content using digital marketing techniques, you see positive results:
- Your site will have high-quality content (better readability).
- You will enjoy higher rankings on search engine results pages (SERPs).
- You will gain significant target audience traffic and better conversion rates.
- More traffic means more sales for your business.
- Your customers will have a better experience on your website, and that fact will help you retain them as customers.
- You will win featured snippets in Google Search.
- Your website will have a content strategy in place.
Of course, I will properly optimize your content.
How Long Should a Company Stick With a Content Optimization Campaign?
This is a crucial point. Content optimization works like planting crops and tending soil than flipping a light switch. Nobody can legitimately promise immediate results in this field.
From the start, every content optimization campaign is time-consuming, so I urge you to be committed to my services as a long-term plan. Think of this like a utility, not a one-time-purchase item. Fortunately, this utility comes with a positive ROI.
Hire Isaac Today!
You can conveniently ask for a content grade report of your site’s best content to see where your web pages score. You’ll be surprised by what you learn from my report!