Here is what I excel at
- Lead SEO strategy, analysis, execution, and results
- Train staff on latest SEO algorithm updates & patents
- Conduct keyword research and write SEO content briefs
- Review all content to make sure it adheres to the brief requirements and meets quality standards
- Optimize on-page content, including the website, landing pages.
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g., link-building) and build relationships with other companies, brands, and bloggers.
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings, and other SEO aspects
- Stay on top of SEO and integrated marketing trends.
- Jump in and assist in troubleshooting server and CMS (WordPress) issues.
Read my blog to get the latest in SEO news!
When deciding to read a book, you first need to understand what it is about; then, you decide if you want to read it.…
It’s a question that many SEO experts have debated; do reciprocal links help or hurt your SEO? In reality, it depends. With this post,…
Ever wonder how search engines might rank your local business if you’re searching for it near a competitor? The answer is not as simple…