In today’s competitive market, it is hard to get your business noticed. Over the years, people have used different marketing methods, and they are now more likely to advertise online or through social media compared with traditional means such as flyers, which were popular back in the day when many first started running their own companies 25 years ago.
A lot has changed since then – not just how we reach out but also what tools can be utilized by entrepreneurs looking into starting up an enterprise of some sort!
- What is Google Guaranteed?
- What does Google Guarantee Cost Business Owners?
- Is My Business Eligible for the Google Guaranteed Program?
- Is Google Guaranteed Worth It?
What is Google Guaranteed?
Google Guaranteed is a service from Google that promises to help you find reputable services online.
What does Google Guarantee Cost Business Owners?
Google guarantee costs $50 a month for verified business owners and only applies to the Google Business Profile listings. This certification will position your company in an upgraded profile within their service provider database that ensures buyers up to $2K if they are unhappy with their purchase or any other interactions related to that – which can include damages and cancellations.
Google Guaranteed gives you the following:
a) More Confident Results: Google Guaranteed is a way for local businesses to become accredited with Google and draw in new business.
b) More Customers: When a new business is Google Guaranteed, it enables more people to visit your business’s website or contact you.
c) Verified badge: Google Guaranteed businesses have a green color badge with a white checkmark in it.
Do I need to apply to become a Google Guaranteed business?
Yes, Google only allows specific companies to apply to be a Google Guaranteed business.
The Google Guarantee badge lets consumers know that you have gone through a Google-approved process. It’s designed to let consumers know that they can trust your business.
To be eligible for the badge, businesses must first apply to become a Google Trusted Business and begin a screening process. Google will then review the company to ensure that it meets its criteria.
Benefits of Google-Guaranteed:
- It sets you apart from the competition
- It makes your business more trustworthy
- It puts your GBP listing higher in the Search Engine Results (SERPs)
Is My Business Eligible for the Google Guaranteed Program?
The Google Guarantee badge is only granted to businesses that have passed Google’s detailed verification process. You can find out more on their website.
Google designed the new Google-Guaranteed badge to give people more confidence in businesses they are considering hiring for services like:
- Appliance repair
- Business security
- Handyman services
- Home cleaning services
- Home services
- Junk removal
- Lawn care
- Pest control
- Real estate
- Water damage restoration
These service verifications will be available in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.
The badge signifies that the company has passed a high bar of integrity and responsibility. A business can apply for the badge through their Google Business Profile.
To become a Google-Guaranteed business, you have to pass several tests, and Google has a checklist of criteria that a business needs to meet to become Google-Guaranteed.
The most important criteria are passing a background check, license, insurance check, and screening their reviews and ratings.
Additional Google-Guaranteed Criteria:
- You have to have a website that’s more than a year old
- You have been using Google AdWords and Google Analytics for at least a year.
- Comply with Google’s policies.
- Have a high CTR or conversion rate
Seven Things to Check Before Submitting for a Google-Guaranteed Review
- Make sure your business is doing something worthwhile.
- Make sure your content is helpful, not just keyword stuffing.
- Make sure your business is legitimate.
- Make sure your business is not a scam.
- Make sure your website is mobile-friendly, and make sure you have a responsive website design.
- Have a low bounce rate in Google Search.
- Ensure that your website is unique.
It tells the searcher that Google has vetted this business, and it meets the standards for high-quality advertising. It also means that this business has met the eligibility requirements for Google My Business.
Is Google Guaranteed Worth It?
Yes! The Google Guarantee is worth the $50/month fee. In today’s marketplace, a business’s reputation is a crucial factor in its success. Consumers often search online for reviews and testimonials about a business before deciding whether or not to do business with that company. Google Guaranteeing your business sets you above your competition.
What if you want a reimbursement?
Google guarantees reimbursement for claims that arise from misrepresented services. Claims must be filed within 30 days from the date of service completion. If the customer is not satisfied with the service provider, the price of the service or the service provider canceled the project; they can receive a refund through the insurance.
Pros of the Google Guarantee:
- Google Guaranteed instills confidence in your business.
- Google Guaranteed provides higher quality leads.
- Audio searches using Google Assistant or Google Home will include an audible confirmation of this guarantee.
- It’s quick to set up.
Cons of the Google Guarantee:
- You can only use a maximum of three link variations in your listing.
- Google will suspend your Google Guarantee Badge if you add links that are not relevant to the topic.
- You cannot guarantee multiple domains.
- $50 a month might be too pricey for small business owners.
Google Guaranteed is 100% worth it. It’s a great alternative to complex Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies, and it can help your business stay relevant in today’s digital marketing landscape.